Wednesday, December 10, 2008

refocus

ok. I was doing really good on my paper....until awhile ago happened. And i stopped writing. So after this is done i will go back to writing. Cause since no one is home, they are all out to eat...sad. i refrained from going even! go me. i had a bowl of cereal. I don't have any more cereal. i finished my take home test this morning. awesome! i took my computer test this morning..........................i don't even care how i did. that has been thee most awful class ever known to man kind and i don't ever want to see or think about it again. so i won't talk about it ever again...(except if i pass...which probably wont happen) so i just have my paper to finish...3 pages...I CAN DO IT. I JUST WANT TO BE DONE. and a final at 9:30 tomwwm. and then i think i will sit down and cry for a few hours. cause thats just what i feel like doing. all the joy, grief, pain, and crap will be over. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

ps. my little brother is funny. He makes me laugh a lot in my life.

1 comment:

Chess said...

I still want to cry. So if you want to have a crying party...just let me know. Except I feel like I can't cry. But I want to. Does that make sense?