Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Big news...

I GOT MARRIED!!!!!

.....on Harvest Moon....I totally had you tricked for a minute didn't I? hahahahaha. I'm funny... just kidding. But seriously. I got married. I am doing better at this game than BOTH of my brothers. I am BEATING them at a VIDEO GAME. This is big. Real big. It's so fun though. It's not stressful or awful or anything. It does give me carpel tunnel though. ouch.

I had a lovely spring break weekend though with the family. Friday was my cousin's wedding. It was fun. I got to see cousins. and friends. and i think i already talked about this? (you see sometimes i think about what i would write in my blog, i do this in the car a lot for some reason, so sometimes i don't remember if i wrote about it in my blog or the pretend blogging i do in my head)

Monday I ate lunch with my grandma. I like her. And she bought me shoes! Two pairs! She bought them cause she never gets to see me. And she likes me. She's cool.

i'm back up in Logan today. Cause i have to work. Sad face. So i really have nothing to do till friday. Cause i'm going home again. But saren left her banana's. they're old. so i'm gonna make banana bread.

4 comments:

Chess said...

OH MY GOSH I totally BELIEVED you...not. :) Sounds like you are having fun though!

Leon said...

Banana nut bread is better.

Holly T said...

Haha I always pretend blog in my head. That rocks :)

Jalene said...

I also think about blogging while driving. Haha. Glad I'm not the only one. :)