Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Greetings!!

From logan ut. in my bed.

I am sitting in my bed right now because i am cold. why am i cold? because its FREEZING outside. People, come on. its the last week of march. I need my warmth back before i die of hypothermia.

Have i ever told you that i enjoy the sound of typing. (as long as you are a good typer) I think its a really soothing sound.

i have finally got ahold of the ting tings music. and i like. very much like.

i have a show to go to tonight. the salzburg chamber soloists. i went to show on saturday. i have another one this saturday.

i have lots of homework this week. i have a paper i need to start writing. but right now i feel like it i can handle it all. well see how i feel in 4 minutes.

i have come to a conclusion.

there was mashed potatoes at school today. I love cafeteria mashed potatoes. I don't know why. i liked my elem, jr. high, and high schools, and now my works mashed potatoes. and the gravy. and rolls. i don't know what it is. Next week mashed potato day is wednesday so i am going to get them. i am excited.

today at school. we have a rhyme bag. the first item was a scoop (for ice cream) so the they think of things that rhyme with scoop. guess what word my child figured out ryhmes with scoop? mmhmm. yup.

i have no food. i haven't had any for at least a week. yet i still eat plenty. i'm not sure how that works out.

etsy. i like you.

today i got a call while i was at work. the lady left me a message to invite me to young womens, all were gonna do is come up with actions for the lip sync were doing next week and to just come to the church at seven and some one will be there to meet me or just head to the primary room where we usually meet for mutual and it should be fun cause were just gonna come up with something to do for the lip sync so hope i can come and can't wait to see me. only. i'm not amber. so i don't think she'll be there to help with the lip sync.

resource wars really is an awful book.

i got 67/70 on my last test. happy day.

end blog.

1 comment:

Leon said...

floop?