Saturday, March 07, 2009

whoa

I just read my last blog. And none of it made any sense. I think I might have been really out of it. The punctuation marks are all in the wrong place and there is lots of random fragments. I'm sorry you had to read it. It was late though. And my neck hurt. So that's why it was awful.

Last night was my cousins wedding reception. It was quite a jolly time. I like going to those sorts of things cause you get to see long lost cousins and friends. And eat wedding cake. Which, can I say, was delicious. It actually tasted like real cake and had real frosting. And I enjoyed it very much. I don't have any pictures of the glorious event but you'll just have to believe me that it was awesome.

I'm off to take the little(big) bro to basketball practice with my mom cause her car was smoking last night????

later.

2 comments:

Leon said...

Real cake and real frosting?? Wow, that sounds...real....

Chess said...

Little (big) bro. I know, right? My little brother is almost six feet tall and everybody thinks he's the oldest. My gosh, what do I have to do to get recognized for my elder-ness?