Friday, March 20, 2009

my eyes!!!

Did you know World Water Day is on Sunday March 22? I didn't either. But it is. "People around the world are encouraged to celebrate the day to draw attention to the challenge of sharing water and opportunities." That is from the official unesco sight.....yeah exciting.

Utah State has their basketball game real soon. I have class...I think I'll survive though. But I don't have to work today!!!!!! Oh happy day!!!!!! I am so very excited. I love it when I don't have to work. Elementary spring break is in April and my brother is going to Las Vegas for a b-ball tourney (I HATE that word.) So I think I'm gonna go with cause I didn't get a real spring break.

and uh...there was some other stuff I wanted to write. I don't remember though. I had an emotional breakdown yesterday. That's always exciting.

Did I mention I don't have to work today?!?!?!? I did. But I wanted to tell you again!!!!!!

Oh yeah! I got headbutted yesterday. how fun.

Me and Saren have been watching Dune the past two nights this week. It's hilarious. I love it. I might be a nerd.

3 comments:

Levi Dean said...

World Water Day makes me thing of the movie Water World. Then there was no problem sharing water just land.

Dune! I want to watch dune with you two! :(

Chess said...

I had an emotional breakdown yesterday too. Cried for like an hour straight! I feel your pain, sistah. :( It's been hard.

Holly T said...

Your eyes. That reminds me. Did you know that i can give you a 30% discount on your contacts? Its true. Holla if you want it. I like to tell everyone that.