Thursday, March 26, 2009

its almost here.

I was just wasting my life away looking at pictures on facebook. gaah. and i was like, what am i don't?!?! how boring. I don't even know this person.

anyways. tomwomw is friday. and i really don't want to go to work at all. I have reached my breaking point. i am done. this happened last year too. There is only like a month left of college and things are getting crappy with homework and everything, and then you think about work and you're like ahhh there is still TWO whole months of elem left. TWO more months of THIS. i mean i still like it. but it is just hard. One of the many reasons i am so glad i decided not to major in special ed. cause i think each year it would start to happen earlier and earlier. and that would just be no fun. and then i would be the mean awful teacher that no one likes. and we don't want that do we?

homework. critical thinking questions. i am NOT a critical thinker. So it is kind of hard to think up questions. critical questions. and the state of the world and the environment. alkjwoiaajfadks


blah, blah, blah.

so glad its friday though soon. and the weekend. and sleeping in. and writing my paper. on the history of water? and the paretnals coming up for my brother's ward's family day. which means. linger longer! food!

i need to go to the library.

1 comment:

Leon said...

I don't know what to think.