Thursday, March 19, 2009

oh crap.

Can I tell you some sad things real quick.

Yesterday I lost my phone in the library. I had to go check out some books. And all of a sudden I realized my phone wasn't in my pocket. Oh crap. I went back and checked the shelf I had been too. No phone. Then I had to walk back to the other section I had been in. Happy sigh. Phone sitting quietly on the floor waiting to be picked up. You know when you get that awful panicked feeling? Oh gosh. So glad I found the phone.

Today. I threw my ring in the garbage. I had just finished washing my hands and it kinda felt like I had pulled my ring off when I was drying my hands. But then I was like, no it just felt like it. As I was opening the door to leave I looked at my finger just to be sure. No ring. Oh crap. Pleeeease don't be gross things in there, or have my ring fall to the depths of the trash can. I turned the little flap and it was mostly full with just the drying paper towel. That was good. I just unfolded the top one and there was my ring. Safe and sound. Happy sigh. That was close. I didn't want to lose this ring. Or have to go ask someone to help me get all the crap out of the garbage can...embarrassing.

so yes. A couple of close calls. Hopefully I don't do anything to lose my keys, or ipod, or shoes, or anything else I think is important.

But these sad things were only sad for a minute. Then they were happy.

1 comment:

Chess said...

Of course they became happy. I showed up!!! Haha ;)