Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday.

I am at the library right now. I like it here. It's so much easier to concentrate and do homework...which is what I should be doing...but I'd rather be doing this.

This weekend T-rav(the little brother) had a basketball thing down in West Jordan. So I came down home to go with the fam. They totally got slaughtered though. It was pretty sad. They were down almost 20 points for all three games I saw. sad.

It kind of feels like spring outside! Just a little. It's coming though. I can feel is. As long as it never snows again I will be happy. Cause I might die if it does. I can't take it anymore.

So for the last month I have been sort of sickish. I had my nose cold. And then my throat was hurting for a bit. And then my nose was being sick again. And I felt awful last Friday. And now my throat is hurting again?? I keep getting almost sick but then I don't. I guess thats better than being all the way sick.

Girl Scout cookies anyone!!!! They were all over the place on Saturday. But I didn't have time to stop and get any. But if I see anymore this week I'm totally pulling over and buying all of them.

No comments: